Are you facing memory integrity can’t be turned on issues? This issue can happen both on Windows 11 and Windows 10. You must take immediate action to solve this issue if you haven’t turned it off willingly. To learn more regarding it, stay on this post and keep reading.
One of the deadly ways of hacking is attacking the core files of a computer operating system. Hackers only push malignant drivers into your device. The operating system on your PC considers this driver as a normal one and runs it without notifying you. That’s the process of hacking your personal and professional files, which are stored on your PC or laptop. To stop this incident, the system manufacturer introduces a high-security environment; It uses only trusted and digitally signed drivers to protect against all types of hacking. Throughout this post, we will tell you about memory integrity problems and how you can solve this with some easy methods.
What is Memory Integrity on Windows?
If you first learn about the core isolation features of Windows security, it will be easy to understand the memory integrity feature. Windows operating systems build virtually hardware-based techniques .
This memory integrity helps to prevent malicious attacks. This feature is known as HVCI or Hypervisor-protected Core Integrity; It instantly blocks malicious and unreliable drivers on your PC. Memory integrity is essential for Windows 11 or 10 to run its program securely and provide safety from hackers. When you install genuine Windows 10 or 11, the feature will automatically start working to block dangerous drivers.
Why Can’t Memory Integrity be Turned On?
It is a matter of concern if your memory integrity can’t be turned on. Memory integrity, or HVCI, generally controls all the functions on a drive, including viruses or malicious attacks.
If you are using a PC for gaming purposes and turn off Core isolations, then it’s not a matter of overthinking. But if you are using a PC for your personal or professional work, then the feature must be on all the time.
The memory integrity feature on your device can block the malicious driver’s installation on your PC. If this vital safeguard feature is in offline mode, your system and data might be in danger of hacking or other attacks on the internet.
How to resolve Windows 11 Memory Integrity Can’t be Turned On?
How you can fix your device’s memory integrity can’t be turned on the feature, you will learn from our best 5 practical methods. Try at your home to settle this issue accurately; let’s move on to the below section to get resolving memory integrity.
Method 1: Remove Incompatible Drivers
If your memory integrity can’t be turned on, then removing incompatible drives is a useful decision to settle your memory issues. Look below for further setup details:
- Click on the Windows Icon on the taskbar and search Windows Security.
- Open the Windows Security app, then click on Device Security.
- Select Core Isolation; under the Memory Integrity option, you can see Review Incompatible Drivers.
- You can see Incompatible Drivers; Now tap on the Windows Icon again.
- A Pop-up menu will come up; select Device Manager from the list.
- Choose the Drive Mode from the View Option and follow the on-screen process.
After removing the incompatible drivers, check if this problem is resolved. If the removing drivers are not working, then try the following method.
Method 2: Using the System File Checker Tool
System File Checker is an excellent tool to find if your system has any corrupted file that affects your system, and also you can fix it for further better usage.
- To open the Run dialog, tap Win+R
- Type cmd in the box and switch Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open with administrator.
- On the Command Prompt, write sfc /scannow and push the Enter button.
Method 3: Registry Editor
Using a Registry Editor is hard compared to Windows security, but if you can learn to use it, then it could be easier for you. How can you do it? Check below for details:
- Press Windows+R to start the Run box, type regedit, and tick Enter.
- Click Yes to confirm to open.
- Opening the Registry Editor, you can now go to the mentioned location: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity
- Select the HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity folder, double-click on the Enabled file and set Value Data 1; tap OK and save the changes.
Completing Registry Editor will fix your concerns and reboot your PC for the ultimate result.
Method 4: Windows Update
Many users inform that “Windows security memory integrity can’t be turned on” problems will be resolved by updating the Windows system. To do these:
- Press the Win+I keys to open Settings.
- Select the Updates and Security.
- Choose Windows Update from the left panel.
- Tap on the Check for Updates as in the image.
Method 5: Perform A Clean Boot
Perform a clean boot to identify which programs or apps are running in the background of your Windows and make it clear to use again without interruption.
- Type msconfig on the Windows search bar.
- Select and open the System Configuration.
- Enter the Service tab and choose Hide All Microsoft Services.
- Tick the Disable All and then Apply option.
Restart your PC then check if it is resolved.
Our provided instructions about memory integrity can’t be turned on issues that have various solving methods that we introduce to you with some image guidelines. Don’t be late if you are going through these problems. Hopefully, these guides will be enough for your trouble. Please inform us about how handy our guidelines are to you. We will be back with another new issue that was bothering you, and you are thinking about telling us about it. That’s all, have a great day.