Moonlight is a handy tool that helps you to see the content of a folder or drive in Windows when you don’t have Administrator Permission. It is also useful when you want to access files that are hidden from you. This guide will show you the quick setup guide to moonlight for amd e1-2500 desktop pc running windows 11.
What is Moonlight?
Moonlight is a free and open-source gaming streaming platform that allows you to stream your games from a gaming PC to other devices. This software is designed to provide the ultimate gaming experience by streaming high-quality graphics and sound to your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Moonlight makes it possible to play games on devices that are not compatible with running high-end games, like an AMD E1-2500 Desktop PC.
System Requirements to use Moonlight on your Windows 11 PC
To meet the minimum system requirements to use Moonlight, your gaming PC must meet the following criteria:
- A Graphics Processing Unit that supported Nvidia hardware acceleration.
- A CPU with a minimum 1.8 GHz speed
- A USB drive with a minimum of 8 GB of storage
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Stable Wifi Internet Connection with at least 5 Mbps upload speed
Step to Step Guide to Setup Moonlight on AMD E1-2500 Desktop PC for Windows 11
If you read this whole article, You will know how to set up moonlight for amd e1-2500 desktop pc running windows 11 quickly. To learn more about this, Follow these guidelines step by step.
A Guide to Installing Windows 11 on AMD E1-2500 Desktop PC
The first step to setting up Moonlight on your PC is downloading and installing the app. You can download it from the official website or the Microsoft Store. Once you downloaded the app and then installed it on your PC. Before downloading Moonlight, you need to fix up some steps. These are:
Secure Your Data
It’s essential to back up your data before installing Windows on your PC. Any unexpected issue could happen during the installation process, and it could end in your data loss. The best way to save your data is by using an external hard drive for backup.
To start the backup process, quickly connect an external hard drive to your PC. Open Windows Explorer and connect it to the hard drive. Right-click on it and select “Copy .” It will copy all your necessary data to the external hard drive. See this in the given picture.
Once your data is safely stored, it’s time to go to the next step: Downloading Windows 11.
Clean And Install Windows 11
Performing a clean installation of Windows 11 on your PC, Here is What to do:
- Back up your data first. It will ensure the safety of your data during the installation process.
- Boot from Windows 11 installation media, Use the DVD or USB drive that contains Windows 11.
- Follow the installation process. When the PC boots from the installation media, follow the instructions of Windows. Then choose the “Custom” install option when prompted to select the partition for the installation ( Custom option containing your current Windows installation).
- Reinstall your applications and data after the installation of Windows.
Optimize Windows 11 For Amd E1-2500 Processor
To enable optimal performance on your AMD E1-2500 Desktop PC in Windows 11, follow these processes to configure Windows 11:
- Go to Windows Search Key > type Control Panel > click System and Security > System.
- In the left panel, click Advanced system settings.
- Under performance, click Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, select AMD E1-2500 energy efficiency policy under Processor Power Management.
- Click OK to apply the changes and close the box.
Setting Up Your Streaming Device
You have to set up your streaming device to stream games from your PC to other devices. You can do it by following these simple steps:
Downloading the Moonlight app: You can download this app from App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device’s matches.
Launch the Moonlight app: After completing the download, click on the Add PC button. Enter the IP address of your gaming PC and follow the below instructions as suggested to complete the setup process.
Connecting to Your PC
After setting up a streaming device, now connect to your PC by following these steps:
- Launch the Moonlight app on your streaming device.
- Select your gaming PC from the available list of devices.
- Enter the PIN code displayed on your PC to complete the Connection.
Stream Your Games:
Once you have successfully connected to your PC, now you can start streaming games by following these steps:
- Launch the game you want to play on your PC.
- Go to the Moonlight app on your streaming device and select the game from the list of available games.
- Now, you can start playing your game and enjoy an exclusive gaming experience.
However, remember that your game’s performance will depend on your PC’s network speed and processing capability. If you encounter any issues, you must adjust the settings or upgrade your network connection to ensure a smooth gaming experience.
In this post, the Quickly Setup Guide For moonlight for amd e1-2500 desktop pc running windows 11 will show you the complete guideline for setting up, installing and streaming your games with Moonlight smoothly. Signing off for today, Have a good day.
If I missed something or forgot to share information in this post, feel free to give your opinion on this issue in the comment section.